Monday, August 17, 2009

new motivation

Yesterday we went to the seminar held by Forever Living Product.
It seems very convincing about the products.
Couldnt imagine if can have a simple life, earned around $10K per month without doing nothing.

What will I do if have these such of amount with much time available?
Will do more job to earn more?
When will I stop?
How much of money that I aimmed?

Human will never satisfied...

Firstly i join a small company, i was interviewed by my sister's friend (she was the ladyboss)
"How much do you expect for your post?"

My answer: "mm.... up to the company"

Wow, such a decent and idealistic thinking.
During that time, i was thinking to be independent.
No ambition.... No salary target...

Time has changed me...

Yes, now it's me...

Materialistic me...

I envy for my friends that can have everything in their life without doing nothing.

Actually i m not envy of them about their time.
I feel satisfied by myself cos i have earned by myself, at least i never asked money from my mom ever after I came to Singapore.

But sometimes I m thinking if in the next 20 years, I still can be satisfied as myself?
I want to protect what i have now..

Anyway, back to the topic about the seminar yesterday.
She was explaining that we should dare to have our own plant.
Start to plant a seed. See it grows.
It grows into a tree, which is fruitful. and the most important thing is... OWNED by US.

Good concept... My dream as well..
Can we do it?
Our leader has his own car.... 2 doors Mercedes...
Im enough with Audi... hahhahahaha...

Stay with my hubby at Singapore.... Has our rest house in JB and Bintan...

Wow.... Life such a wonderful in this way... hahahhahaha

1 comment: